Saturday, May 8, 2010

Make your own website: FREE Site Builder & Web Hosting




I learned about http://www.webs.com (formerly freewebs.com)from a friend. He suggested the idea of creating a new website (through freewebs)than to find solution on how can I update the existing company website because I didn't even know how to contact the one who made it. He advised me to just create a free website like him. He has already made one for promoting his products online. I'd liked the idea. I will not only update our website but I will also learn how to make one. I'm not a professional IT so I have no clue on how a website is being created.

Excited as I was, I began exploring this site and Presto! For a matter of two weeks I was able to create an updated and more informative website.

Upon signing up there's various template where you can choose from. To start with, click Site Builder in member homepage. Upon clicking, you will immediately go to the pages which you can edit: the title, content, fonts, etc. You can also rename page, add page, delete page, customize page, edit title/subtitle and edit footer to copyright your website. Through copy and paste you can easily transfer relevant data from your computer. Photos can be uploaded as well without difficulty.

Done with your site? Want to see it online? Publish it. Webs offers at the same time free hosting so when you publish it you can immediately see your site online. If not satisfied with your site; you can edit it anytime, add applications and even invite members.

As for me, I've done with our company website, http://www.ewhafoam.com It may not appear a professional website but what matter is the content: company profile, complete product listings with clear images, submission for product inquiries and photo gallery for company activities. What I liked most? I can edit it anytime. Recently, I availed the premium package. So instead of having it www.ewhafoam.webs.com, I have it in our original domain. I transferred our existing domain from previous register. I paid through Credit Card the amount of $21.95/year. Reasonable enough right? Other Premium packages are also available just check their website.

It's time for you to try webs.com. Just type http://www.webs.com in your browser, click Get Started to sign-up, then explore your homepage. From there, you can create your own website without further queries and not spending any penny. I actually started 2 more new websites: for my daughters and for my home town. I'm planning to add another for my online selling. Thanks to webs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment